We are also specialized in manufacturing Auto Mains Failure Control panels which are used widely in foundries, apartments, textiles and other varied industries. Our panel comes with various functions and timers which help in the efficient running of the AMF panels. It also consists of the metering facilities for monitoring of the frequency/current/voltage. We can also customize it according to the client specifications and details.
We offer automatic mains failure panels or automatic AMF panels, that are installed for automatic changeover from mains to stand-by generator at the time of power failure. Fabricated from premium quality raw material, these automatic AMF panels are durable, corrosion resistant, dust and vermin proof. Easy to operate and install, these synchronized AMF panels are used in areas like foundries, apartments, textiles, sugar and chemical industries.
Our range of Auto Mains Failure Control panel includes automatic changeover with current limit, battery charger, power inverters, automatic changeover and sine wave inverters.
AMF Panel & Battery Chargers are used where the generators are installed between main AC and load. It will Start and Stop the Generator automatically and Changeover the EB/Generator lines.
Models & Amps/ Kva Rates :
15Kva, 25Kva, 40Kva, 60Kva, 80Kva, 100Kva, upto 600Kva and more.
- Provides continuous monitoring of three-phase
- Voltage/current/frequency of mains & DG
- As well as battery voltage of DG
- Available in different models
- Automatic shutdown during DG fault
- Fault indication via LED/LCD
- Configurable solid state output
- Auto/Manual Selector is available
- Auto delay in start of genset
- Genset stop with delay of 3 minutes
- Hooter-alarm annunciation for fail to start
- Checklist to find the fault and to correct
- 4st switch control for healthy start and stop of genset
- Manual Start & Stop Switch
- Emergency Stop switch is available
- Auto LLOP (Low Lube Oil Pressure) and (High Water Temperature) protections are available. (LLOP & HWT Sensors-Relays are not part of this panel. We provide control wires. Generally generator technicians shall provide this safety sensors according to their Generator’s standard.)
- Cost of 2nos of 4st/Qst switches and 12V heavy-duty stop solenoid are added
- All comes in a 14 /16 Swg panel with door.