We offer Automatic Changeover Panels Generator that are installed for automatic changeover from mains to stand-by generator at the time of power failure. Fabricated from premium quality raw material, these automatic changeover are durable, corrosion resistant, dust and vermin proof. Easy to operate and install, the Automatic Changeover Panels Generator are used in areas like foundries, apartments, textiles, sugar and chemical industries.
AMF Panel & Battery Chargers are used where the generators are installed between main AC and load. It will Start and Stop the Generator automatically and Changeover the EB/Generator lines.
Models & Amps/ Kva Rates : 2Kva, 3Kva, 5Kva, 7.5Kva, 10Kva, 2000Kva and more.
- Auto/Manual Selector is available
- Auto delay in start of genset
- Genset stop with delay of 3 minutes
- Hooter-alarm annunciation for fail to start
- Checklist to find the fault and to correct
- 4st switch control for healthy start and stop of genset
- Manual Start & Stop Switch
- Emergency Stop switch is available
- Auto LLOP (Low Lube Oil Pressure) and (High Water Temperature) protections are available. (LLOP & HWT Sensors-Relays are not part of this panel. We provide control wires. Generally generator technicians shall provide this safety sensors according to their Generator’s standard.)
- Cost of 2nos of 4st/Qst switches and 12V heavy-duty stop solenoid are added
- All comes in a 14 /16 Swg panel with door.
DG synchronising relays are used to sense the voltage, frequency and phase angle of both the DG and give output command for breaker close when both the DG and give output command for breaker close when both the DGs are synchronised. In automatic synchronising it also gives command for increasing/decreasing voltage and frequency. In synchronising panels the other important product, which is used necessarily, is load balance relay. The load balance relay is used to ensure that both DGs share equal load. Has good experience in manufacturing these relays and reputed organisation/institutions have used these relays.